16 Jan 2010

Ride of the Valkyries

I'm sure I could hear this grand song in the background, as, with the clearing of the snow, postal worker after postal worker came to my house to deliver 2 Packages!

Hey, its better than nothing! I was gladly surprised however, as one of the packages was from Toyota, which meant I finally got the Oil Pressure Regulator bolt on, torqued, and the sump is finally on!! Christ this must be the slowest Overhaul...



I also received the braided CT9 oil feed/return kit, which seems to be quite well made, and I cannot wait to reap the benefits of its FAR superior manageability - to hell with that solid oil feed line, forever, mnwaahah! (If I jynxed it, again, damn me!)



So now its the home stretch really - soldier on, get ancillaries all bolted on, get the head assembly on, then bring the engine down and get the ensemble bolted to the gearbox...and then, IN the car!! Woo!

0 comments: